Subject: Employment verification Process
From: "Tsihhotskaja, Olesja" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 15:52:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir /  Madam,

good afternoon from HireRight (a background screening company appointed by
one of the clients to verify information for pre-employment candidate
research purposes). We have been asked to confirm the work experience of
one of the former employees of  Rahandusministeerium (Ministry of Finance,
Estonian Foreign Intelligence Service).

I would be grateful if you can provide the contact details of the human
resources department or the person who would be able to verify the dates
of employment and position held by the Candidate to send her a request for
verification with the details and consent of the Candidate.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

We look forward to your kind reply.

Sincerely,

 Kind regards,

Olesja Tsihhotskaja | Researcher,  Service Delivery Team

+44 (0) 1273 320 198  [office]

Liivalaia 13, Tallinn, EST

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/hireright/> Facebook,
<https://twitter.com/HireRight> Twitter,
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hireright> LinkedIn and
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HireRight-EI_IE22707.11,20.
htm> Glassdoor.